Kensight Front Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Undercut Patridge Target Blade
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Belt Holster Ambidextrous Ruger Mark I,... $28.99 Available
- Ruger Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $6.59 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger Mark... $16.99 Available
- Volquartsen Accurizing Kit Ruger Mark III, 22/45 Silver... $104.99 Available
- Majestic Arms 3.2 Speed Strip Kit Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $54.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel... $59.99 Available
This Front Sight is equipped with an Undercut Partridge Target Blade that is fully serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The partridge blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade.
NOTE: This front sight is 0.070" taller than a factory front sight.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Partridge style, fully serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a taller rear sight, such as Product # 913-697 (sold separately)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.