Kensight Front Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Undercut Patridge Target Blade
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $12.99 Available
- Ruger Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $6.59 Available
- Tactical Solutions Belt Holster Ambidextrous Ruger Mark I,... $33.00 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger Mark... $12.30 Available
- Volquartsen Accurizing Kit Ruger Mark III, 22/45... $109.99 Select Options
- Majestic Arms 3.2 Speed Strip Kit Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel... $64.99 Available
This Front Sight is equipped with an Undercut Partridge Target Blade that is fully serrated for reduced glare, and offers an uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and maintain focus on the front sight post. The partridge blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade.
NOTE: This front sight is 0.070" taller than a factory front sight.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Partridge style, fully serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a taller rear sight, such as Product # 913-697 (sold separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.