Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 308 Winchester F14 Contour 1 in 10" Twist 21" Chrome Moly in the White
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 257 Roberts... $95.99 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Shake N' Spray Firearm Finishing Kit Matte... $34.49 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 243 Winchester F14... $87.99 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 7x57mm Mauser (7mm... $87.99 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 308 Winchester F34... $92.99 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 2 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $87.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Grand Slam Standard Scope Base Mauser 98 Gloss... $22.49 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $20.49 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $87.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- Lyman Rotary Case and Media Separator... $38.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered. Jerry Kuhnhausen's book, The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual (#661-999) is a superbly illustrated how-to reference for this project.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.