Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 308 Winchester F14 Contour 1 in 10" Twist 21" Chrome Moly in the White
- Adventure Medical Kits HeetSheets Emergency Survival Blanket... $4.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Ventilated Rib Width 3/8" Aluminum Black... $17.99 Available
- Gateway Safety GloPlugz Ear Plugs (NRR 31 dB) 200 Pair... $25.99 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Locking Package of... $11.49 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1" Steel Black (1... $9.37 Available
- Choate Conventional Rifle Stock Mauser 98 Military Barrel... $94.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $17.99 - $116.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Chaos Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7.5" SK-5 High... $66.99 Select Options
- NRA Membership... $25.00 - $750.00 Select Options
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.