Nikon EDG Fieldscope Spotting Scope
- Nikon’s exclusive and legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses: Deliver superior sharpness and color correction for unmatched detail resolution
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- EDG Eyepieces: Features a zoom eyepiece and are compatible with optional eyepieces.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass™
- Larger, 65mm or available 85mm objective lenses: Deliver an expansive field of view so you can catch more of the action.
- High grade optics and multicoating technology: Carefully cut and polished glass is coated in multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for bright resolution and brilliant color.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Nikon EDG Fieldscopes are some of the most advanced spotting scopes available. They feature Nikon's exclusive ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses which provide extreme sharpness and the high resolution. The lenses are carefully cut and polished and then painstakingly coated multiple times to provide brilliantly colored images. Each Fieldscope is also filled with nitrogen and O-ring sealed to prevent internal fogging. Each spotting scope comes with a sliding sunshade and a Vue-Thru case. All Nikon products include Nikon USA's full or limited warranty.
Magnification: 16-48, 20-60
Objective Diameter: 65mm, 85mm
Field of View @ 1000 yds: 142' @ 16x, 114' @ 20x
Minimum Focus Distance: 10.8', 16.4'
Exit Pupil: 4.1 @ 16x, 2.8mm @ 20x
Eye Relief: 18mm @ 16x, 25.4mm @ 20x
Weight: 68.8 oz, 83.2 oz
Warranty: No fault lifetime warranty
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.