Cold Steel Outdoorsman Lite Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point 4116 Krupp Stainless Steel Blade Polypropylene Handle Black
- Deeply checkered Kray-Ex non-slip grip
- 4116 stainless steal blades
- Cor-Ex sheath included
The Cold Steel Outdoorsman Lite Fixed Blade was designed as a nod to the great success of Cold Steel's Pendleton Lite Hunter. These knives resemble their more expensive Outdoorsman counterparts in that they feature similar blade profiles and handle designs. The only significant change was the use of slightly thinner 4116 Krupp Stainless Steel blades, and the implementation of less costly materials in the handles. The handles are made in two parts. They feature a Polypropylene guard, pommel, and core section, which totally envelopes the knives' full tangs. The core is then over-molded in a deeply checkered Kraton for a non-slip grip that's impervious to the elements and is easily cleaned with soap and water. To carry your knives safely and conveniently in the field, a pouch-style Cordura sheath complete with belt loop is provided, allowing it to be easily worn on the belt or tucked into your pack or tackle box.
Blade Steel: German 4116 Stainless
Handle Material: Polypropylene
Blade Shape: Straightback Blade
Blade Tang: Full Tang
Carry Options: Cordura Sheath Included
Blade Finish: Stainless
Blade Length: 6"
Blade Thickness: .1875"
Overall Length: 11"
Weight: 5.7 ozMade in China
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener
Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Military Surplus ECWCS Heavyweight Shirt Grade Polypropylene...
$9.99 - $14.99
Magnum Research Spring Tune Up Kit Desert Eagle Mark I, VII,...
Cold Steel Medium Warcraft Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife...
Sale$140.24 & SHIPS FREESave $24.75 (15%)
Military Surplus Bayonet with Scabbard Swiss Model 1918...
$79.99List Price: $99.99 Save $20.00 (20%)
Cold Steel Tanto Lite Fixed Blade Knife 6" Tanto Point 4116...
Sale$21.24 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersSave $3.75 (15%)
Case Ridgeback Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.6" Caper Chrome...
$32.99 - $51.99 & SHIPS FREE