Burris 30mm Signature Standard Rings Matte High
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- Leupold Ring Wrench... $16.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 30mm... $21.49 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Vortex 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Matte... $19.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $24.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Burris 2-Piece Trumount Standard Scope Base Sako with Dovetail... $37.99 Available
- Vortex 4" Viper Sunshade 44mm Objective Matte... $29.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to... $74.99 Available
- Burris 2-Piece Trumount Standard Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Competition Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" 3 lb... $113.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pachmayr 500B Recoil Pad Grind to Fit Basketweave Texture .4"... $21.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter:30 mm
Ring Height: .300" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.