Burris 30mm Signature Standard Rings Matte High
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $5.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $32.49 Available
- Leupold Ring Wrench... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 30mm... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris 2-Piece Trumount Standard Scope Base Remington 700,... $22.99 - $23.99 Select Options
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Slip-On Thick Rubber Black... $34.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $7.49 - $11.19 Select Options
- Burris 30mm Signature Standard Rings Matte Extra-High... $59.99 Available
- ERGO Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15 Right Hand Overmolded Rubber... $21.12 Available
- Speer Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 145 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm ( 264... $36.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Remington 700 Reversible... $25.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Grand Slam Standard Scope Base Winchester 88,... $22.49 Available
- EGW AR-15 Muzzle Thread Protector 1/2"-28 Thread... $14.99 Available
- BSA Tactical Mil-Dot Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 44mm Side... $129.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Standard Rings Matte High... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter:30 mm
Ring Height: .300" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.