Coast HP5 Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery Aluminum Black
- Smith & Wesson XPE Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum... $34.99 Available
- Browning Tactical Hunter Alpha Flashlight LED with 1 AA... $35.99 Available
- Energizer Tactical LED Flashlight with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum... $16.74 Closeout Special
- Pelican 2360 Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum... $36.99 Available
- Coast TX40 Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum Black... $46.99 Available
- Coast TX10 Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum Black... $27.99 Available
- Coast TX3 Flashlight LED with 2 AAA Batteries Aluminum Black... $22.64 Available
- Coast HP6 Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black... $42.99 Available
- Coast PX45 Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries Aluminum Black... $28.59 Available
Coast Tactical Flashlights are identical in function to their standard counterparts, however, they incorporate a high powered strobe setting and they lack the signature Coast "Red Ring." Opting instead for a less flashy black ring. Additionally, the Coast logo and model are left as outlines instead of being filled in. The result is a high quality aluminum body flashlight that is suitable for police or other tactical duty.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 121 Lumens on high, 41 Lumens on low
- Run Time: up to 4.5 hours on high, 6 hours on low
- Battery: 1 AA batteries
- Material: Aluminum housing
- Length: 4.65"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Water and impact resistant
- ANSI/FL1 tested
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.