Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 16" M4 Contour Barrel Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte with CAR-Style Handguard, Flash Hider
- Del-Ton Mid-Length Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7"... $529.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $513.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $594.99 Available
- Del-Ton AR-15 Extreme Duty A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly... $599.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $110.00 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 100-Round Aluminum Matte... $139.00 Available
- Del-Ton Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $62.99 Available
- Del-Ton Enhanced Lower Receiver Parts Kit with Two Stage... $125.99 Available
- Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $10.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.