Magtech Bullets 32 S&W Long (313 Diameter) 98 Grain Lead Round Nose
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $37.49 Available
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel Glock 23 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
- Storm Lake Conversion Barrel Glock 23 40 S&W to 357 Sig 1 in... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
These are the same high-quality bullets that Magtech uses in their award-winning ammunition. Magtech Lead Bullets are ideal for target shooting, especially at ranges where ricochet may be a concern, and Magtech Jacketed Bullets feature a copper jacket and solid lead core. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.