PTG Headspace Go Gage 22-250 Remington
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Redding Competition Seater Die 9mm Luger... $79.99 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 22-250 Remington... $31.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Vortex Viper HS Long Range Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm... $549.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Wood Bushings for the Wheeler Engineering... $19.99 Available
- Browning Rear Sling Swivel BAR, BAR II, BAR Light Rifle... $3.99 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- Walther PS 22 Tactical Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 5 MOA Dot... $42.50 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.