Benchmade 140T Nimravus Trainer Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.5" Trainer Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Red
- Videos (2)
The knife features a durable, anodized 6061 T-6 machined aluminum handle, that is contoured for a comfortable and secure grip. The large finger groove provides even more control during use. The Nimravus comes with a MOLLE compatible nylon sheath for multiple carry options. Made in USA.
Nimravus with Black handle comes with a Black sheath, knife with Coyote handle comes with Coyote sheath, knife with Green handle comes with Camo sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 154CM (Trainer has 440C Stainless Steel)
- Handle Material: Coyote Tan or Black Anodized 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop or Tanto
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Carry Options: Coyote Tan or Black MOLLE Compatible Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61
- Blade length: 4.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Overall Length: 9.45"
- Weight: 6.20 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.900 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.