Benchmade 140/141 Nimravus Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.5" Drop Point 154 CM Stainless Steel Black Blade Aluminum Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Benchmade Tactical Pro Sharpener... $21.25 Available
- Benchmade Mini Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener... $17.00 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Benchmade Combo Edge Sharpener... $25.50 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Available
The knife features a durable, anodized 6061 T-6 machined aluminum handle, that is contoured for a comfortable and secure grip. The large finger groove provides even more control during use. The Nimravus comes with a MOLLE compatible nylon sheath for multiple carry options. Made in USA.
Nimravus with Black handle comes with a Black sheath, knife with Coyote handle comes with Coyote sheath, knife with Green handle comes with Camo sheath. Technical Information:
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 154CM (Trainer has 440C Stainless Steel)
- Handle Material: Coyote Tan or Black Anodized 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop or Tanto
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Carry Options: Coyote Tan or Black MOLLE Compatible Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61
- Blade length: 4.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Overall Length: 9.45"
- Weight: 6.20 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.