Cold Steel Recon 1 Folding Tactical Knife 4" 50/50 Serrated Spear Point AUS 8A Teflon Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
The Recon 1 Folding Tactical Knife is Cold Steel's flagship, tough as nails folder and it cuts like a chain saw! Every facet of the Recon 1 has been over-engineered and then over-built to make the knife as strong, durable and effective as humanly possible. The blade is made out of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel that's been vacuum heat treated and sub-zero quenched and the handles feature G-10 laminate scales that are contoured and scalloped for a terrific non slip grip. The Recon 1 is held together by the latest in high strength mechanical fasteners and further anchored by a 6061 heat-treated spacer. To compliment their super tough blades and handles they are equipped with the revolutionary Cold Steel Tri Ad lock.The Recon 1's blade features a tough, black, Teflon finish. All Recon 1 folders are equipped dual thumb studs and small extra strong pocket clip which is completely ambidextrous.
Available in several models and sizes, no matter what your requirements, there is a Recon 1 that fits the bill. Starting with the pint-sized Micro Recon 1, moving up to the Mini Recon 1, then the original Recon 1, and finally the massive XL Recon 1.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: .14"
- Closed Length: 5.375"
- Open Length: 9.375"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.