Norma USA American PH Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain Oryx Protected Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $24.99 Available
- Hunter's Specialties Game Cleaning Kit... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain... $35.50 Available
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $27.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $41.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $10.49 - $219.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Hoppe's Universal Bore Guide 17 to 416 Caliber... $28.49 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Aero Rifled Slug Box... $7.98 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $17.98 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $34.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $37.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Waist Pack Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo... $9.99 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 123 Grain Full Metal... $47.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Norma Oryx bullets were specifically designed to ensure perfect mushrooming at all impact velocities. To achieve this, these bullets possess a thin forward jacket with internal splitting zones. The bonding and thicker rear jacket aids in greater weight retention and deeper penetration. Norma's bonding process results in an inseparable core and jacket.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.