Volquartsen Match Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920" Diameter 1 in 16" Twist 20" Stainless Steel with Compensator
- Remington Express Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Volquartsen 1-Piece Barrel Mount Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22... $36.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Volquartsen High Performance Action Parts Kit Plus Ruger 10/22... $124.99 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer... $80.99 Available
- Power Custom Grand Master Trigger Guard Assembly Ruger 10/22... $264.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger 10/22 .920" Barrel Channel... $69.99 - $114.99 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #46... $5.49 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #45... $5.49 Select Options
- Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings... $42.70 - $44.73 Select Options
This barrel features a match grade chamber and hand lapped bore, which makes it very easy to clean and care for. The strict manufacturing process that this barrel goes through holds tolerances to no more than plus or minus .0001" from breech to muzzle, and each barrel is digitally measured to ensure exact tolerances. Two additional features on this barrel include 6 longitudinal flutes which is conducive to better heat dissipation as well as a 32-hold compensator which allows for recoil free shooting. Conveniently drilled and tapped to accept the Volquartsen barrel mounted scope mount, throw on an optic and you are ready to go.
Twist: 1 in 16"
- Standard: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Fluted: 3 lbs 1 oz
A Word From Volquartsen on Barrel to Receiver Fit:
- "We cut our barrel shanks oversized by .0025" to give us a very tight fit into the factory receiver. This tight fit prevents the barrel from canting downward as the locking block is installed."