Volquartsen Match Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920" Diameter 1 in 16" Twist 20" Stainless Steel with Compensator
- Bell and Carlson Odyssey Adjustable Target-Style Rifle Stock... $349.99 Available
- Nikon P-22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 32mm 1/2 MOA Adjustments... $179.95 Available
- Tactical Solutions 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 15 MOA Elevated... $30.00 Available
- Tactical Solutions Vantage Ambidextrous Thumbhole Rifle Stock... $190.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger Guard Assembly Ruger 10/22 2-3/4 lb Aluminum... $219.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Trigger Guard Assembly 2000 Ruger 10/22... $214.99 Select Options
This barrel features a match grade chamber and hand lapped bore, which makes it very easy to clean and care for. The strict manufacturing process that this barrel goes through holds tolerances to no more than plus or minus .0001" from breech to muzzle, and each barrel is digitally measured to ensure exact tolerances. Two additional features on this barrel include 6 longitudinal flutes which is conducive to better heat dissipation as well as a 32-hold compensator which allows for recoil free shooting. Conveniently drilled and tapped to accept the Volquartsen barrel mounted scope mount, throw on an optic and you are ready to go.
Twist: 1 in 16"
- Standard: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Fluted: 3 lbs 1 oz
A Word From Volquartsen on Barrel to Receiver Fit:
- "We cut our barrel shanks oversized by .0025" to give us a very tight fit into the factory receiver. This tight fit prevents the barrel from canting downward as the locking block is installed."
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.