Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 90-Tooth Ratchet Taper Suppressor Mount 7.62mm FNH Mk17, SCAR 17S 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- FNH Magazine FN SCAR 17s 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Black... $39.00 Available
- FNH Magazine FN SCAR 17s 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Flat... $39.00 Available
- Geissele Super SCAR Trigger FN SCAR 16, 17 Two Stage Matte... $325.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G Enhanced Charging Handle FN SCAR 16, 17 Steel Phosphate... $33.99 Available
- Vltor CASV-SCAR Modular Rail Handguard FN SCAR Mk16, 16S,... $237.45 Select Options
- Timney Trigger FN SCAR 16s Single Stage 3 lb. Blue... $319.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This 90-Tooth Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's ratchet taper mount silencers, an evolutionary step forward from the original 51-Tooth ratchet mount design. The new 90T gear on the flash hider interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing. The flash hider's finer pitch external ACME thread and improved low angle body taper snug it up securely with the correspondingly angled surface inside the silencer, creating a rock solid platform. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or ratchet mount (51-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: FN Mk17, SCAR 17S (Heavy)
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Taper Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
NOTE: This flash hider has a shorter thread engagement surface for use with the shorter muzzle threads of the FN SCAR 17S & Mk 17 series of rifles. It is NOT recommended for an AR-10 or LR-308.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.