Power Custom Extended Ambidextrous Magazine Release AK-47 Steel Parkerized
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Rear Single Point Sling Adaptor with Quick... $29.95 Available
- Midwest Industries 2-Piece Handguard Quad Rail Yugo Krinkov... $114.95 Available
- Power Custom Rear Sight Tool AK-47 Steel Blue... $23.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- Military Surplus Barrel Polish AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 1 in... $86.32 Closeout Special
- Magpul Pistol Grip MOE AK-47, AK-74... $19.90 Select Options
- Magpul Pistol Grip Kit MIAD Gen 1.1 AR-15... $34.15 Select Options
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Decal Grip Tape AR-15 MagPul MIAD... $9.19 - $10.29 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.083 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.