Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.8mm Remington SPC
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6.8 Remington SPC... $26.99 Available
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277... $36.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 85... $28.99 Available
- Barnes Multi-Purpose Green (MPG) Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC... $31.49 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $38.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.8mm Remington... $43.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #19 (25 Remington, 6.8mm Remington SPC, 30... $7.99 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 6.8mm Remington SPC... $9.19 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.