Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.8mm Remington SPC
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #19 (25 Remington, 6.8mm Remington SPC, 30... $7.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.79 Available
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277... $36.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $35.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $3.49 Select Options
- KNS Front Sling Swivel Mount Stud Steel Parkerized... $13.00 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 85... $28.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 30 Caliber Long... $20.49 Available
Fits: Reloading presses that accept standard 7/8"-14 Threads
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.