Danner Full Curl 7" Waterproof Uninsulated Hunting Boots Nylon Gore Optifade Open Country Camo Men's 6 D
- 1200 Denier polyester upper
- Abrasion resistant 360 degree rubber rand
- Speed hooks lace system
- 100% waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® XCR Lining
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with a layer of open cell foam for circulation
- Danner's Dynamic Ride Plate System is engineered for optimal stability and support underfoot. The incorporated Pebax ® framework allows springboard return, even in cold environments, while dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability
- GORE ® OPTIFADE ® concealment is the first technology based on the visual capability of deer, elk, and other ungulates, which incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected
- Vibram ® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments
- Weight: 61 oz
Shipping Weight: UnavailableXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.