Quake Claw Sling with Sling Swivels Nylon
- Peltor Tactical 6S Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Gray... $79.99 Available
- Caldwell Rock Jr. Rifle Front Shooting Rest... $36.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Front and Rear Shooting Rest Bag Set Nylon... $17.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler 220 Volt... $50.99 Available
- Blemished Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 185 Grain... $26.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $4.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $7.99 Available
- Outfoxed Products Whirling Woodpecker Electronic Predator... $3.93 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $1.99 Available
The Quake CLAW Sling is built to withstand any hunting conditions, from extreme hot to arctic cold. The pad will remain flexible to -40° Fahrenheit and is UV stabilized to eliminated fading and cracking. The durable Quake CLAW Sling can be used with rifles, shotguns, or any firearm with swivels studs mounted on the buttstock and forend. As an added value, the Quake CLAW Sling includes the HUSH STALKER II Quick-Detatch Metal Swivel Studs, that are super strong and easy to install and remove from your firearm. Comfortable to use and easy to clean, the Quake CLAW Sling will not hold water like other foam, urethane, or leather slings. Pick up you Quake CLAW Sling today to experience a new level of comfort while hunting.
- Soft touch, non-slip polymer pad
- Stock and/or barrel loop models have looped ends for attaching to firearm without the use of sling swivels
- Swivel models include Hush Stalker II QD Metal sling swivels
- Fully opened: 40-½"
- Fully closed: 15"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.