Kershaw Composite Leek Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3" Wharncliffe Sandvike14C28N/D2 Steel Composite Stainless Steel Handle
Apply promo code “10KNIFE15” to receive a 10% discount on Kershaw Knives!
The Composite Leek from Kershaw has a unique blade that will catch your attention. The wavy copper line running through the blade is the brazing that permanently joins the razor-sharp, durable D2 cutting edge to the Sandvik 14C28N spine. With these two steels combined the blade not only looks amazing, but is very high performing. The Leek features a modified drop-point blade shape making it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. The SpeedSafe assisted opening system makes it easy to open the knife one-handed, whether you're a left or right-handed user. This Leek also features a handle of pure stainless steel, and a pocketclip that can be adjusted for tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N/D2 composite
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless steel
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: Flipper
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.250 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
Lansky Nathan's Honing Oil 4 oz Liquid
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch...
- Kershaw K-Tool Multi-Tool 3Cr13 BlackWashed Steel
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine
$17.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Knives of Alaska Featherlight Hunter Folding Knife 3" Drop...
$68.79 - $77.39 & SHIPS FREE
Kershaw Leek Folding Knife 3" Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel...
$52.99 - $84.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case TrapperLock Folding Pocket Knife 3" Clip Point Stainless...
$76.99 - $84.99 & SHIPS FREE