Flexbar Rocksett High Temperature Thread Locking Compound 2 oz
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout 2.0 Flash Hider Muzzle... $109.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 30 Carbine 110 Grain Full Metal... $31.49 - $295.99 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 7.62 Quick Detach... $74.70 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine QD Thread Protector for Phantom Muzzle... $13.50 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- JP Enterprises Fire Control System Trigger Spring Kit AR-15... $10.49 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Cutting Edge Bullets ESP Raptor Bullets 22 Caliber (224... $56.01 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5.56 Quick Detach... $74.70 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.270 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.