by Victory Company are replacement stock skins
for your AICS chassis system
. The Viperskins eliminate the thumbhole grip and offer many other enhancements over the stock Accuracy International stock skins. The pistol grip
has an ergonomic design with a rubber shell for a non-slip grip. Above the pistol grip is a thumb shelf
that serves as a positive index point and makes manipulating the safety easier. The forend is wider on the bottom for a more stable position when shooting from barricades but has contoured edges so it is comfortable in off-hand positions. The left and right side of the forend have provisions for Picatinny accessory rails
available separately. The rear portion of the stock has been shaped with ample space for your off hand in various shooting positions with enough of a toe to work with a rear bag. The stock skins use the factory butt pad and cheek riser from the AICS chassis (not included). The skins are constructed of a military grade polymer
that is flexible enough to resist impacts but solid enough to withstand normal use without scratching. The exterior of the shells have a medium toothed texture that provides a solid grip in wet and dry conditions. Viperskins install just like the factory Accuracy International stock skins.
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- Fast Action Thumb Shelf
- Wide Forend with Contoured Sides
- Buttstock Contoured for Off-Hand Grip
- Military Grade Polymer Construction
- Medium Texture for Solid Grip in Any Condition
- Optional Forend Picatinny Accessory Rails (sold separately)
- The 1.5 Viperskins require an additional mounting hole to be drilled in the rear of the stock chassis. Detailed instructions are provided with the skins and modification by a competent gunsmith is recommended.