Benchmade 707 Sequel Folding Tactical Knife 2.95" Modified Clip Point 154 CM Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle with G-10 Inlay Black
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154 CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum, G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Axis Lock
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.95
- Blade Thickness: .1"
- Closed Length: 3.8"
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Benchmade 530 Folding Knife 3.25" 154CM Stainless Steel Spear...
- Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.2" Drop... View More Options
- Benchmade 890 Torrent with Nitrous Assist Folding Tactical... View More Options
- Benchmade 300 Axis Flipper Folding Knife 3.18" Drop Point... View More Options
- Benchmade 904 Mini-Axis Stryker Folding Knife 2.94" Tanto... View More Options
- Benchmade 531 Pardue Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... View More Options
- Benchmade 909 Axis Stryker Folding Knife 3.57" Tanto 154CM... View More Options