The Benchmade North Fork Hunt Series knife is a great everyday carry knife and has a great look, as well. The modified drop-point blade features an ambidextrous thumb stud with S30V premium stainless steel. The handles on the North Fork come in either contoured G10 handles or a Dymondwood handle configuration to give the knife a great look to go along with great function. A reversible pocket clip is included along with stainless steel liners and Benchmade's lifetime warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Reversible
- Carry Options: Tip up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS locking mechanism
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumb-studs
- Blade length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Overall Length: 6.87"