Benchmade Hunt 15031-1 North Fork Folding Knife 2.97" Modified Drop Point S30V Stainless Steel Blade Gray and Black
The Benchmade North Fork Hunt Series knife is a great everyday carry knife and has a great look, as well. The modified drop-point blade features an ambidextrous thumb stud with S30V premium stainless steel. The handles on the North Fork come in either contoured G10 handles or a Dymondwood handle configuration to give the knife a great look to go along with great function. A reversible pocket clip is included along with stainless steel liners and Benchmade's lifetime warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Reversible
- Carry Options: Tip up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS locking mechanism
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumb-studs
- Blade length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Overall Length: 6.87"
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual ...
$23.99 - $29.99
Wheeler Engineering 72-Piece Professional Gunsmithing...
$52.99List Price: $69.99 Save $17.00 (24%)
Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph...
- Benchmade Hunt 15060 Grizzly Creek Folding Knife 3.5" Modified...
- Benchmade 484 Nakamura Axis Folding Knife 3.08" Modified Drop... View More Options
- Benchmade 531 Pardue Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... View More Options
- Benchmade Hunt 15056 Small Summit Lake Folding Knife 2.97"...
- Benchmade 470-1 Emissary Folding Knife 3.45" Modified Drop...