The Benchmade Contego is an Osborne design that was meant to be a tough, tactical fixed blade knife. The S30V premium stainless blade features a reverse tanto point that fits into a multi-position MOLLE compatible Kydex sheath. The smooth, contoured black G10 handles give the Contego a great grip for this 4.97" blade. The Benchmade 183 Contego is backed by their lifetime warranty and LifeSharp service.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Reverse Tanto
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Multi-Position Molded Kydex w/ Adjustable Detent Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade length: 4.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.164"
- Overall Length: 10.18"
- Handle Thickness: 0.620"
- Weight: 7.14 oz.