The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features Benchmade's proven Axis locking mechanism that is reliable and strong. The handles are machined G-10 with full stainless steel liners for added strength. The handle is large, so it can easily be gripped with a gloved hand. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Black Steel
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS
- Blade Finish: Black BK coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumb stud
- Blade length: 3.82"
- Blade Width: 0.16"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Weight: 7.70 oz