The Benchmade Saddle Mountain Hunter is an excellent choice for the hunter looking for a high performance knife. The modified drop point blade is constructed with S30V steel and is 4.17" long making it ideal for field dressing medium to large sized game. Incorporated jimping along the spine of the knife provides the user with total control and a great grip. Each knife comes with a sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S30V
- Blade Shape: Modified drop point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Vertical: G10 model includes kydex sheath, wood model included leather sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade length: 4.17"
- Blade Thickness: .0140"
- Overall Length: 8.73"
- Weight: 4.09 oz G10, 3.59 oz wood
- Made in USA