Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.2" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Skeletonized Handle with Molded Sheath
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Benchmade Tactical Pro Sharpener... $21.25 Available
- Benchmade Mini Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener... $17.00 Available
- Benchmade Combo Edge Sharpener... $25.50 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Available
The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features a skeletonized D2 Steel handle for the ultimate strength, and has jimping on the tang and choil for a secure grip. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel, and has a serrated spine for notching and sawing. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Plain Edge with Serrated Spine
- Carry Options: Polymer Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 4.2"
- Blade Width: 0.17"
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Weight: 5.60 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.