Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip and Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15 Rifle Length Rubber Olive Drab
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $3.50 Available
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-15 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
- MagPul Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer Package... $14.57 - $18.95 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Bipod Polymer Black... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (222 Remington, 223... $8.29 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- General Tools Strap Wrench Rubber 6" Diameter Capacity... $7.69 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Starrett Rifle Scope Mounting Level... $31.99 Available
- APF Armory Bolt Assembly AR-15 Nickel Boron... $79.99 Available
Material: Rubber overmold
Handguard Length: 12-3/8"
Handguard diameter: 2.02"
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.