Alexander Arms AR-15 Pistol A3 Upper Assembly 50 Beowulf 1 in 20" Twist 12" Barrel Matte with M4 Handguard, Pepper Pot Muzzle Brake, 10-Round Magazine
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 350 Grain Hornady XTP... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 335 Grain Rainier Plated... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 335 Grain Rainier Plated... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $35.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf 4-Round Aluminum... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Beowulf... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf 10-Round Aluminum... $25.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf 7-Round Aluminum... $25.99 Available
- Upper Receiver: Modified A3 Flat-Top (No Ejection Port Door)
- Barrel Length: 12"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy, Tapered
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 49/64"-20
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 20"
- Chamber: 50 Beowulf (12.7x42mm)
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: Pepper Pot Muzzle Brake
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.907"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer w/Heat Shield, M4-Style
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block, 10-Rnd Magazine
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Upper does NOT have an ejection port door
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.