Wolff Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring 1911 Series 80 Steel
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel... $7.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Disconnector 1911... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Gold Cup Series... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #3 (22 Hornet, 22 K-Hornet)... $4.89 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Extractor 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super... $31.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring Extra-Extra Power 1911... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear 1911... $14.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Replacement of original springs required
Shipping Weight: 0.012 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.