Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 427 Diameter
- Harvester Muzzleloading 50 Caliber Crushed Rib Sabot for 45... $9.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press, Saftey Prime... $2.49 Available
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Lee Powder Through Expander Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $11.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #2L (308... $22.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Small Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Primer Tray... $3.09 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Primer Explosion Deflector... $5.09 Available
- Lee Load-Master Large Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Large Primer Feeder... $19.29 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.