Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 427 Diameter
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot... $10.49 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Select Options
- Leapers UTG 3rd Generation Picatinny-Style Double Rail Mount... $32.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 44-40 WCF... $4.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $36.90 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 44-40 WCF... $12.99 Available
- Cheyenne Pioneer Cartridge Box 45 Colt (Long Colt) Chipboard... $16.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK P2000, USP Compact 40 S&W 12-Round Steel Blue... $24.09 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.