RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Remington Trigger Block Gun Lock... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Cable Gun Lock... $6.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- HK Cable Gun Lock... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Once-Fired Reloading Brass 223 Remington Grade 2... $24.08 - $118.10 Select Options
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent... $8.29 - $22.99 Select Options
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.