RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45 Caliber)
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- RCBS Universal Depriming and Decapping Die (22 through 25... $18.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #210 25-06 Remington, 270... $1.79 Select Options
- RCBS Universal Depriming and Decapping Die-Decapping Rod (22... $7.47 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Decapping Pins Small... $2.79 - $14.79 Select Options
- RCBS Decapping Pins Large... $2.79 - $9.44 Select Options
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (222 Remington, 223... $8.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.