Do-All Rimfire Bullet Trap
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain XM193 Full Metal... $8.49 - $99.99 Select Options
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter 1911 Government Magazine to fit 1911... $12.99 Available
- Alps Blue Springs Mummy Mummy Sleeping Bag Polyester Blue and... $53.24 - $69.99 Select Options
- Alps Crescent Lake Mummy Sleeping Bag Polyester Kiwi and Green... $54.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock Polymer Black... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- MEC Primer Seating Pad 600 Jr. Mark 5... $2.99 Available
- Remington Crow Auto Reset Knockdown Airgun Pellet Target... $19.99 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $13.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $11.49 Available
- Remington Jack Rabbit Auto Reset Knockdown Airgun Pellet... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
Technical Information: Do-All Rimfire Bullet Trap
Weight: 20 lbs.
Material: Heavy Duty Steel
Dimensions: 10" X 11" Target Area
Minimum Shooting Distance: 25 Yards
For Use With: 22 Short/Long Rifle Caliber Lead Nosed Rimfire Only
Note: Always wear eye and ear protection.
Shipping Weight: 17.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.