Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 358 Winchester
- Gerber Gator Folding Hunting Knife 3-3/4" High Carbon... $28.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 356, 358 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 358 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $40.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Power Custom Trigger Shims Ruger Single Action Package of 10... $15.29 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Bisley, Blackhawk, Single... $12.99 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Grade 2 Box of 250... $69.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #31, 7.7mm (312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 35 Remington, 358 Winchester,... $4.19 Available
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.