Strobel Front Sight Installation and Removal Tool 1911
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips 9-Piece Foam Gun Cleaning Kit... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Miniature Coil Spring Pack Package of 100... $19.79 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Power Custom Universal Checkering Guide 1911... $19.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Smith's Diamond Field Precision Knife Sharpener System... $54.99 Available
- EGW Tactical Oversized Bolt Knob Teardrop Aluminum Matte... $23.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $87.29 Available
- Wolff Coil Spring Combination Pack #4 with Miniature,... $39.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight 1911 Colt Wide Tenon Steel with 6... $34.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.870 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.