Barnes VARMIN-A-TOR Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Hollow Point Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $22.99 - $201.99 Select Options
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Varmint Bullets 22... $28.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Spire Point... $15.29 Available
- Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain... $17.99 - $139.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.