Shilen Varmint Special Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X without Safety 1-1/2 lb to 3 lb Gold
Every part of Shilen's triggers is constructed of heat-treated steel for strength and long service life, and pull weights are adjustable from 1-1/2 to 3 pounds. Features of the Deluxe trigger include ground and polished sear/trigger surfaces, 1/4" wide trigger with TiN plating and adjustable overtravel and backlash. Available for right and left handed models of the Remington 700, 40X and XP-100.
Material: Heat-treated steel, Titanium Nitride coating
- Working surfaces have been ground and polished.
- Fully adjustable weight from 1.5 to 3 pounds.
- Adjustable for sear adjustment and for overtravel and backlash.
- Adjusting trigger pull to less than 1.5 pounds is not recommended.
- Trigger is 1/4" wide.
- This trigger is for right or left hand actions.
- All Rem 700 and 40X rifles and XP-100 rear trigger conversions.
- Note: This trigger does not come with a safety. You must use the safety from your original Rem 700 trigger. If you have the X-Mark Pro, you must purchase a safety kit and bolt action release.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Holland's Tactical Bolt Handle Remington 700
$35.49 - $38.49
Leupold 2-Piece Quick-Release Weaver-Style Scope Base Remington
$32.99 - $44.99 & SHIPS FREE
Ruger 30mm Ring Mount 4K30HM Silver Matte Medium
PTG Trigger Group Bedding Block Remington 700
ERGO Gunsmith Picatinny-Style Rail Scope Base Blank 12" Length...