Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .125 Hole Black
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .093 Hole Black... $7.99 Available
- Leapers UTG 30mm Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable... $13.29 Available
- Marble's Bullseye Rear Sight 2-3/4" with Double Step Elevator... $16.99 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .450" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $12.29 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Rifle Bead .343" Height, .250" Width Steel... $17.99 Available
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.