Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .125 Hole Black
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $3.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .093 Hole Black... $7.99 Available
- MTM Cleaning Jag and Brush Case Plastic Clear... $3.39 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Black... $8.99 Available
- Baker Shop Apron Denim Blue 35" Long... $11.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $2.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x54mm Rimmed... $9.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .050 Hole Black... $6.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 8x57mm Mauser (8mm... $6.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.