Lee Case Spinner Spindle with Drill Shank for use with 3 Jaw Chuck
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Zip Trim... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool... $53.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 243 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.59 - $18.29 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #48 (338 Norma Magnum)... $7.99 Available
Fits: Any electric drill, Must be used with the Lee 3 Jaw Chuck
Function: Turns any electric drill into a high speed polisher/lathe
Notes: Must be used with the Lee 3 Jaw Chuck
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.