RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 363 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 338... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.