"U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition" Book by Craig Riesch
Technical Information: U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition
Date of Publication: 2007
From the Publisher:
Describes the four models of Ml Carbines from all ten manufacturers. Complete with codes for every part by serial number range.
"The format makes it extremely easy to use. The book is a handy reference for beginning or experienced collectors." Bruce Canfield, Author of "MI Garand and Carbine."
This best-selling guide to the Ml Cabine has been revised from cover to cover. Over 70 pages contain new and expanded information. Serial number ranges have been revised and narrowed in charts and text. The easiest-to-use, most complete guide to the Ml Carbine yet devised.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.710 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.