"U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition" Book by Craig Riesch
- Natural Gear Mesh Gloves Polyester Natural Gear Natural Camo... $7.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Natural Gear Mesh Full Face Mask Polyester Natural Gear... $7.49 Available
- "Care, Cleaning and Sportsmanship" Book by Jim Owens... $11.79 Available
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer Black... $11.99 Available
- "The SAFN-49 Battle Rifle: A Shooter's and Collector's Guide"... $11.49 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- "Standard Catalog of Colt Firearms" Book by Rick Sapp... $19.99 Available
- "U.S. Winchester Trench and Riot Guns and Other U.S. Combat... $13.29 Available
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 200 Grain Bonded Jacketed... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition
Date of Publication: 2007
From the Publisher:
Describes the four models of Ml Carbines from all ten manufacturers. Complete with codes for every part by serial number range.
"The format makes it extremely easy to use. The book is a handy reference for beginning or experienced collectors." Bruce Canfield, Author of "MI Garand and Carbine."
This best-selling guide to the Ml Cabine has been revised from cover to cover. Over 70 pages contain new and expanded information. Serial number ranges have been revised and narrowed in charts and text. The easiest-to-use, most complete guide to the Ml Carbine yet devised.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.