"U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition" Book by Craig Riesch
- ProMag Magazine M1 Carbine 30 Carbine Steel Blue... $13.29 - $16.29 Select Options
- Flitz Rifle and Gun Wax Rust Preventative 7.6 oz Liquid... $13.04 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "U.S. Military Firearms: M1903... $21.99 Available
- "M1 Carbine Owner's Guide" Book by Larry L. Ruth with Scott A.... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $25.13 Closeout Special
Technical Information: U.S. M1 Carbine: Wartime Production, 6th Edition
Date of Publication: 2007
From the Publisher:
Describes the four models of Ml Carbines from all ten manufacturers. Complete with codes for every part by serial number range.
"The format makes it extremely easy to use. The book is a handy reference for beginning or experienced collectors." Bruce Canfield, Author of "MI Garand and Carbine."
This best-selling guide to the Ml Cabine has been revised from cover to cover. Over 70 pages contain new and expanded information. Serial number ranges have been revised and narrowed in charts and text. The easiest-to-use, most complete guide to the Ml Carbine yet devised.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.