Midwest Industries Flip-Up Low-Profile Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15 Aluminum Black
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Handguard Cap Fits T-Series, SS-Series Free... $12.50 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $31.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- EOTech XPS2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight 65 MOA Circle with 1... $499.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- ERGO Low Profile Ladder Picatinny Rail Cover 6" Polymer... $25.00 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Cross-bolt mounting
- Handguard height
- Detent locks sight in raised position
- 6061 anodized aluminum
Shipping Weight: 0.120 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.