Gamo Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Combo Pack of 225 (Tin of 75 9.7 Grain Platinum, Pack of 25 11.1 Grain Armor PBA, Pack of 25 9.9 Grain Raptor PBA, Tin of 100 16.2 Grain Rocket)
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.8 Grain... $7.99 Available
- Gamo PBA Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.4 Grain Round Nose... $15.99 Available
- Gamo PBA Platinum Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.7 Grain Round... $11.99 Available
- Gamo Armor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 11.1 Grain... $8.99 Available
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets .22 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.69 Available
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .22 Caliber... $212.99 Available
- Browning Leverage Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $197.99 Available
- Gamo Red Fire Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.8 Grain Polymer Tip... $8.89 Available
- Gamo Magnum Double Ring Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.6 Grain... $4.49 Available
- Outfoxed Products Whirling Woodpecker Electronic Predator... $3.93 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo TS-22 Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 21.6 Grain Round Nose Tin... $8.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.