PBC Anti Scale Compound 1 lb
Basic Instructions For Use of PBC:
- Preheat steel dies, tools, or other parts to about 450 degrees Farenheit. Ensuring that all parts are thoroughly heated.
- Apply a thin coating of PBC compound to preheated parts. PBC can be applied by hand.
- Remove from heat, quench in water, oil, or air cool. PBC is water soluble and easily removed with water and brushing when hot or room temperature.
- Properly treated parts will be free of scale and pitting and will retain most of original surface color and condition. Carbon content is also preserved.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.220 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.