Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger, 5.56 NATO/223 Remington
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Available
- Hoppe's Elite Gun Cleaner 8 oz Pump... $13.49 Available
- Otis AR-15 Grip Rifle Cleaning Kit 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Caliber... $46.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Brush 17 to 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- DPMS Handguard Cap AR-15 .750" Inside Diameter Triangle Black... $3.69 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.29 Available
- DPMS Lock Washer AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.19 Available
- Otis Pro-Taper Rifle Chamber Brush AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $5.69 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Post A2 Square AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $4.09 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 204 Caliber... $16.49 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR15 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .223 Remington, .204 Ruger and NATO 5.56x45mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.