Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger, 5.56 NATO/223 Remington
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush and Rod AR-15 223 Caliber 8 x 32... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Elite Gun Cleaner Pump... $4.97 - $13.49 Select Options
- Otis AR-15 Grip Rifle Cleaning Kit 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Caliber... $46.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.7x28mm FN 40 Grain Full... $24.99 - $234.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308... $28.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Complete Brush Set... $12.29 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $17.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Handguard Removal Tool AR-15... $14.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR15 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .223 Remington, .204 Ruger and NATO 5.56x45mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.