Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger, 5.56 NATO/223 Remington
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308... $28.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 223 Remington 5.56mm NATO... $4.59 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR15 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .223 Remington, .204 Ruger and NATO 5.56x45mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.