Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-15 204 Ruger, 5.56 NATO/223 Remington
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308... $27.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 223 Caliber AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Brush Kit Rifle AR-15 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $14.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber 9" Brass 8 x 32... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube Hollow... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-15... $20.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 28-Piece Space-Saver Gunsmithing... $14.99 Available
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-15 223... $10.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $49.99 Available
The Wheeler Enineering Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide is made of precision CNC machined aluminum with a durable anodized finish. It fits securely in any AR15 upper and can be retained in place by closing the dust cover on the upper which engages a groove in the guide. The bore guide also has chemical resistant O-rings for retention in uppers without dust covers. It works well with .223 Remington, .204 Ruger and NATO 5.56x45mm, extending inside the chamber to prevent solvent from leaking into the action. A solvent port is conveniently located to the rear of the guide which extends out of the upper making it easily accessible during cleaning.
The Delta Series AR-15 Bore Guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge chamber and throat of the bore causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.